Wednesday 12 February 2014

#ChickLitLove Valentines Day promo: Fast facts about Craig Carmichael

The next stop in the #ChickLitLove Valentine's Day tour is some fast facts about our leading men.

Craig Carmichael reveals a few things about himself below:

Celebrity you've been told you look like: James McAvoy

What you wear to bed: Boxers

Favourite body part of the opposite sex: Hips.  I love the sway of hips.  It's hypnotic.  Pun intended.

How many people you've said "I love you" to: My Nana, my friend Cassie.  I've never had the time to fall in love, so I've never said it to someone who was more than a friend.

Relationship deal-breaker:  I'm not sure 'cause I haven't been in a serious one.  But I guess cheating would break the deal.

Your first kiss - How old were you? Did you instigate it?:  I was twelve and yes, I did instigate it.  I dared her to meet me behind the sports shed after school and she did.
 
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, describe: None.  Clean skin.

Favourite alcoholic drink: Beer.  Preferably Mexican.

Describe your dream girl:  Smart and confident.  Someone who's comfortable in her own skin and ambitious enough to have a career she's pursuing.  I'm ambitious myself and I want someone who understands what drives me.


Naughty food you like to indulge in: Coffee.  I drink too much coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment